Our products consist of immediately available digital content. In principle, unless our content is not available for technical reasons, subscription fees are non-refundable after purchase, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods or accidental renewals.
However, we understand that memberships can sometimes be a significant commitment,
so for users who subscribed directly via our website (lingodeer.com), we offer a 7 day money back guarantee on lifetime membership purchases.
For purchases made via 3rd party platforms (e.g. Apple, Google Play), the platform's refund policy will apply, and you will need to contact them directly. Please also note the following:
- Annual subscriptions purchased on the Apple App Store and Google Play come with a 7 day free trial for - you won't be charged if you cancel during this period.
- Google Play generally requires refund requests to be submitted within 48hrs of purchase.
If you’d like to request a refund, please first cancel any active subscription if you haven't done so already
(instructions on how to cancel can be found here).
Once you have canceled your subscription, follow the steps for your purchase channel to request a refund.
And don't forget that you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or queries.
Remember to whitelist us so you can see our responses! (If you’ve forgotten, please check your spam folder)
If you subscribed through lingodeer.com:
To request a refund:
- Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your LingoDeer login email
- For purchases made through PayPal or Guest Pay, please also provide
- the transaction ID in your purchase confirmation email from PayPal (if you still have this information)
- or alternatively, please provide the email address associated with your payment account
4. For direct credit card payments, please include the email address you provided at the time of purchase.
Refunds under 7 day money back guarantee will be returned to the same payment method used to make your original purchase. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed, and specific timeframes will vary depending on your payment method and financial institution.
If you paid through Apple, Google Play or another 3rd party platform:
You will need to contact the platform directly, and their refund policy will apply.
To request a refund from Apple:
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password (first making sure it's the same one you purchased your membership with).
- Find the item that you want to request a refund for.
- Click on the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item.
- Follow the instructions on the page, choose the reason why you want a refund, and submit your request.
To request a refund from Google Play:
- Go to play.google.com
- Sign in and click on your profile picture (make sure you use the same account you purchased your membership with).
- Click "Payments & subscriptions" >> "Budget & order history".
- For the order you want to return, click "Report a problem".
- Select the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- Click "Submit".